Helping Ease Life’s Problems – Burgeo Area
Working together to promote safe, healthy, peaceful communities.
Who We Are:
The H.E.L.P. Committee is a volunteer, non-profit organization that takes a lead role in prevention, education and public awareness.
To promote public awareness of identified community wellness issues. To advocate with professionals and the community for effective awareness and change related to those issues.
- To continue our partnerships with Violence Prevention Southwest.
- To promote awareness and education on emotional and social health issues.
- To advocate for resources and programming.
- To facilitate the exchange of information and ideas.
- To partner with and support other community groups.
It is through the efforts of dedicated volunteers that the H.E.L.P. Committee can continue to serve the community of Burgeo and surrounding areas.
P.O. Box 399