(Port aux Basques, Codroy Valley and Coastal Communities)
Working together to promote safe, healthy, peaceful communities.
Who We Are:
A partnership of volunteers, community groups, schools, churches, service organizations, concerned individuals, and representatives from government agencies who live and work in Southwestern Newfoundland.
We are committed to increasing awareness of all forms of violence and mental health issues, their impact, and how we can work together to promote safe, healthy, peaceful communities.
- Educate people about violence and mental illness.
- Listen, believe, and support anyone is affected by violence, especially young children.
- Help others be aware of services available for persons affected by violence or mental illness.
- Encourage people to become aware of what they do or say at all times. Our behavior can be seen/heard/copied by a child.
- Help people to speak out against racism, sexism, and other forms of violence.
- Not to tolerate violence in our lives or communities.
Remember, violence and mental health issues are everyone’s responsibility!
How to Contact us:
P.O. Box 2226
Port aux Basques, NL
Check us out on Facebook